Truly, one of my biggest loves in life is, art.
However, I should add that for me the term: art; does, in fact, encompass ALL art(s); including…
- drawing/painting/print making/pottery/sculpting/origami/jewellery/architecture/photography/film/acting/dance/writing/song/poetry/theatre/tv/radio/programming/-etc.
- Introduction to Programming (edtechforkids.wordpress.com)
- Learning Programming: 10 Misconceptions That Are Not True (hongkiat.com)
- We Cannot Teach Programming (sybreon.com)
- This board game subtly teaches kids to program (dvice.com)
- Intro to Programming (secondarymathteched.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Puzzle Websites to Sharpen Your Programming Skills (titifoti.wordpress.com)
- If you hate mathematics, die. (theopensourceway.wordpress.com)
- An short interview with Dana Scott (scilogs.com)
- What Computer Science Students Can Learn From Candy Crush Saga (dougpete.wordpress.com)
- Rustless (sked86.wordpress.com)