A teach yourself how to do web page programming site; employing a series of YouTube teach yourself videos.
This particular video teaches complete beginners how to use the JQuery language inside their own HTML web pages-
- Add both ‘interactions/animations’ galore to your web pages
- Works with both CSS/HTML codes
- Compact/fast (here I’m referring to the minimized version, of course)
- can either be downloaded, and, the code used on the users own local computer machine
- or else, the code can be linked to remotely over the internet; then, the user doesn’t even need to download anything; your web browser will, usually, cache the code…so, once downloaded, it still may be possible to work offline
- plus, it’s cross web browser friendly/-etc.
NOTE: Go here to download the latest version of the JQuery language:-
…and, you can also read more about what’s the lastest JQuery development news.
Reference NOTE: I like using the following script code block to reference JQuery code being stored online, to use inside of my own HTML web pages:-
Latest update: They are currently up to version: 1.10.2; and, above…; however, the 2.xx.x versions might not be compatible with the use of older web browsers.
FREE Online Tutorials: JQuery
- jQuery Basics for Beginners (udemy.com)
- 10 Very Useful jQuery Plugins for Code Syntax Highlighting (tutorialsjunction.wordpress.com)
- Customizable JQuery WordPress Photo Slideshow Tool from Hi Slider Now Available Online (prweb.com)
- The new version of JQuery which is JQuery 2.0 has been already published (listfree.org)
- Falafel Software Launches Kendo UI Training (prweb.com)